Authors who are "Differently Expertised"...

Authors who are "Differently Expertised"...

22 June 2010

Moochi on Consignment

Back from Phoenix/Mesa/Tempe area after 3 days of having a great time. Left "my 4 kids" at Changing Hands Bookstore in Tempe on consignment for 90 days and really enjoyed meeting with Shelly. She's a really fun gal.

Did a spot of fishing with son, Jeff and his bff "E" - one of my 'nother sons -there's a video on my Facebook page if anyone's interested in seeing the first of the two fish I caught. Twenty-seven years have passed since I last drowned a worm. It was a truly wonderful time - coffee, Danish, watching a bobber and chatting with my 2 guys, made me a fantastically happy woman.

Later on went and saw "Karate Kid" with Jeff and my DIL, Yaz. Good movie - much better than the first one. Filmed in China - a beautiful country.

All in all - a great weekend. Will do it again - soon. oao MA

No comments: