Authors who are "Differently Expertised"...

Authors who are "Differently Expertised"...

29 June 2010

The Muse Will Snooze by D.H.Tremont


           Alcohol is great for relaxing and getting the kinks out of the neck after being at the computer for too long or after a really difficult day. I personally know that if I drink my muse decides to snooze. When she snoozes I lose out on all the great inspiration that filters through to me so I am not one of the creative souls who can drink and write.
           I do know that several wonderful authors did seem to create more because of alcohol but I have to wonder if perhaps they would have actually been even more amazing had they not been beaten down by their addiction to booze. We will never know and the myth will continue and the connection between booze and writing will continue.
         Invite me to join you for a great scotch any day but don’t ask me to contribute any great literature as we partake of our repasts.

          Happy writing………
 D. H. Tremont
  
Note: D.H.Tremont is a Gecko Gal Ink Author who is in the process of getting acquainted with Blogger, so this post was entered for her.

No comments: