Authors who are "Differently Expertised"...

Authors who are "Differently Expertised"...

26 June 2010

Testing? Testing, testing?

Did I pass the test?  Is this part of our blog?  I freely admit to being a techno-feeb.  Getting used to new programs takes me ages -- heck, figuring out all the features of programs I've been using for years gives me conniptions.  I consider myself lucky to have a son who is infinitely patient with me and my expectations that he can make anything on my computer work.  Well, now I can look to my fellow-Gecko Jude, because -- if this shows up on our blog -- she's made the whole daunting thing of blogging and RSS-feeding pretty darn simple!  Huzzah (and thanks, Jude)!
--
Say it oh-jee-uh! And remember: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution in prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail, delete the original message, and destroy all copies.

2 comments:

Jude Johnson said...

Yes ma'am, you made it! Unfortunately, it says it's posted by me, probably because of the email, so I shall have to see about email addresses for each of us to use for our postings. I think that's a possibility... stay tuned.

Ashllen O'Gaea (O'Gaea the Writer) said...

No, actually, Jude posted instructions for the rest of us to get here and look professional! It's me that's the techno-feeb. (Which does not mean I cannot type a manuscript or save it in whatever format an agent or publisher likes. THAT I can do!)